I found a blog that has Friday Questions. I though that might get me thinking.......and I just keep thinking as that is what I'm good at!
1. I have a history of depression and post traumatic stress syndrome. Before I went college, I frightened people with my vocabulary and ideas. I had no idea. When I started university I became very popular. That’s when I first had to go on medication for depression. You cannot be depressed on speed! I realized I was becoming addicted and stopped cold turkey…. didn’t know that was dangerous. The second time was when I got a teaching job that did not challenge me. It was fun but not demanding of my talents nor required any learning or growth on my part.
2. I wish I knew whether people wanted to me with me or not.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) a pretty healthy diet. Need to cut down on calories and want to go out to dinner to a good place to eat.
4. I love to listen to the noise that drifts through my window from what is happening on the road.
5. So that's it, that's what I want to do. My art has become very important to me.
6. Everything (good, bad or indifferent) is better than nothing!
7. One week ago I was apprehensive about some medical news. I don’t want to share it now as I’m superstitious about talking about future happenings that might turn out negatively.
8. I lived in fear when I was young. I was afraid my genetic father might locate us again; none of my peers accepted me; I might be crazy because of my ability to disassociate from what was happening to me. I’d never heard of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.
9. Mama told me nothing about her marriage to my genetic father or that our life had not been in any way abnormal.
10. Someone needs to give comfort to you and me.
11. Take your time, stop and look, listen and think.
12. My recent fear will pass! It will become meaningless, manageable or appropriate. I hope for meaningless.
13. I'm looking forward to completing the Halloween necklace, soon. My plans also include making the tiny haunted house and working more on my studio.