Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let's Try Again.....


OK, I'll tell ya where to go!

No, really. Rachel has a great site called One Pretty Thing that I go to daily. It is full of interesting links to projects on other sites. That means by going there you can "visit" many other sites in one go. Pick the ones you wish to get more information on and give them a visit. She includes sites with projects on sewing, crafting, web business and DYI. One Pretty Thing is like skimming the best of the crafters' internet.

Ireland is another place I recommend you visit. This time it's a physical trip. This plaque is what I made at Christi Friesen's workshop in Mulranny, County Cook. I had a lovely week with great people, wonderful hospitality at the Essence of Mulranny craft center and lots of creativity. This is the piece before it had a patina applied so it is a little too "bright and shinny" but photographed well.

I'm looking forward to the Paradise Clay Cruse in September!

No comments: